5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM IH SCOUT

HEMITKN

Reaction score
I think RAM needs to build an International Harvester Scout under the RAM Brand. No small mid sized SUV/pick-up. Capitalize on the RETRO niche market and use the aftermarket to build a fallowing like the Bronco. Just my two cents missing market IMHO

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I think RAM needs to build an International Harvester Scout under the RAM Brand. No small mid sized SUV/pick-up. Capitalize on the RETRO niche market and use the aftermarket to build a fallowing like the Bronco. Just my two cents missing market IMHO
Ram had the Ramcharger which was successful. And the Durango used to be a midsize until the market dictated it to become bigger. They don't even have a midsize truck right now they aren't going to do an SUV. Jeep is basically covering the SUV market

I would love to one day have an old Scout II to restore and drive.

HEMITKN

Reaction score
Ram had the Ramcharger which was successful. And the Durango used to be a midsize until the market dictated it to become bigger. They don't even have a midsize truck right now they aren't going to do an SUV. Jeep is basically covering the SUV market

I would love to one day have an old Scout II to restore and drive.
Just feel they are missing out IMHO, thanks remember and agree with what you are saying. Also bought a full sized Bronco in 1996 while at Ft. Bliss. Did the F150 instead.

Users who are viewing this thread