5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM Cold Air Intake & G/T exhaust-Best price?

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Looking to order before my truck gets delivered.

Wondering where you all purchased these items at the best price? Most online suppliers are pretty reasonable but have huge shipping charges. Is a local dealer the best option? Haven’t checked but assuming they will have a large markup like they do with anything else.

Dewey

Reaction score
Got my CAI today but still looking for a good price for the G/T exhaust.

Anybody have any good suggestions?

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Looking to order before my truck gets delivered.

Wondering where you all purchased these items at the best price? Most online suppliers are pretty reasonable but have huge shipping charges. Is a local dealer the best option? Haven’t checked but assuming they will have a large markup like they do with anything else.
I haven't been able to find an online supplier that'll actually ship. They all cancel the order.

Dewey

Reaction score
@Accessory.Parts is a forum sponsor and will work with you to get best price.
I’m working with them right now. The CAI was no problem and got that very quickly but the exhaust is proving to be a bit more difficult. Really hope they can find it but just in case I’m exploring other options.

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m working with them right now. The CAI was no problem and got that very quickly but the exhaust is proving to be a bit more difficult. Really hope they can find it but just in case I’m exploring other options.
Tried for a few months to order the exhaust parts online because of the discount most online sites we’re offering, but no luck with having the parts in stock. Finally said screw, went to local dealership, paid MSRP and got the parts the next day.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Tried for a few months to order the exhaust parts online because of the discount most online sites we’re offering, but no luck with having the parts in stock. Finally said screw, went to local dealership, paid MSRP and got the parts the next day.

I’m thinking this is gonna be the route I take. At this point, I’m looking for ease—running around trying to get vendors to be responsive is not worth it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dewey

Reaction score
How much did you pay for the G/T exhaust from the dealer? Did you have to pay any shipping?

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How much did you pay for the G/T exhaust from the dealer? Did you have to pay any shipping?
Yeah I was tired of placing online orders and having them canceled due to parts not being in stock with no restock date. $834 for the muffler and left pipe, $270 for the right pipe. No shipping. Might be able to haggle with local dealership or find a coupon, but I was over it. Only regret was waiting 4 months to go that route.

Dewey

Reaction score
Yeah I was tired of placing online orders and having them canceled due to parts not being in stock with no restock date. $834 for the muffler and left pipe, $270 for the right pipe. No shipping. Might be able to haggle with local dealership or find a coupon, but I was over it. Only regret was waiting 4 months to go that route.
That’s $120 more than AP quoted me including shipping. I may have to go this route if I don’t hear something soon.
I’ll have to ask my dealer if I get any discounts on MOPAR parts & accessories when I take delivery of my truck. Might be worth waiting. Think I was offered that on my last two trucks but never used the discount. 🤔

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Difference with dealer ordering VS third party vendor is dealers probably get priority as they can list it as replacement vs just wanting to buy it. And at that cost, I'd want something more than just a factory exhaust system.

Dewey

Reaction score
I found a 15% off coupon on “Select” MOPAR Parts & Accessories at my local dealer. Now I just gotta see if exhaust is even covered.
DFFAF6C6-BD7E-4C4D-98F2-099E592BFFA5.jpeg

Dewey

Reaction score
Just called my dealer and confirmed same exact price. $834/$270. Also next business day delivery like you said.
They cannot confirm if I can apply the 15% off coupon but said if not they can work out a deal since I’m buying a truck there. Hope they do honor that because full price has me on the fence if it’s worth it or not. For a little more I can get a great aftermarket cat back system.

Last edited:

jloops

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just called my dealer and confirmed same exact price. $834/$270. Also next business day delivery like you said.
They cannot confirm if I can apply the 15% off coupon but said if not they can work out a deal since I’m buying a truck there. Hope they do honor that because full price has me on the fence if it’s worth it or not. For a little more I can get a great aftermarket cat back system.
If any dealer near you has a GT truck on their lot go for a test drive, personally even if money was no object I’d still go with the GT exhaust.

Dewey

Reaction score
If any dealer near you has a GT truck on their lot go for a test drive, personally even if money was no object I’d still go with the GT exhaust.
That’s what I’ve been hearing. I’ll likely buy it no matter what. Just holding out for a discount price for now. When my truck comes then all bets are off. 😆

Dewey

Reaction score
AC Accessory Parts came through for me and sent me a G/T exhaust cheaper than I could get it from my local dealer even with added freight charges. I’m happy. Now I just need a truck to install it on.

4B8294E7-D3A9-4FA1-A0BE-7E9E2C9A32D9.jpeg

Idahoktm

Reaction score
AC Accessory Parts came through for me and sent me a G/T exhaust cheaper than I could get it from my local dealer even with added freight charges. I’m happy. Now I just need a truck to install it on.

View attachment 131078
Good to hear @Accessory.Parts came through. They are now my "go to" for OEM parts. :cool:

Zrxpilot

Reaction score
AP hooked me up with both. Forget what I paid for it but I know it was reasonable.

Users who are viewing this thread