5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ram cluster screen above steering wheel went out

Masent19

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this issue?? I noticed when I cranked my truck on a while back the screen in between my RPM gauge and speedometer didn’t come on for a few minutes and then came on. Well fast forward to 2 months later, the screen dosent come on at all. At night you can see the black screen light up like it wants to turn on, then just goes dark again. Anyone know how I can trouble shoot this or what I can do??

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine went out while driving, 2 days after I had the truck. I have a picture for documentation. Stopped and started it a couple of times to see if it would clear and nothing...so I called the dealer and brought it right out. They take it back to look at it and say it's working...which it is. They claim they did not do anything to fix it and it hasn't happened since. So I know that doesn't help with what happened, but I have experienced it.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Has anyone ever had this issue?? I noticed when I cranked my truck on a while back the screen in between my RPM gauge and speedometer didn’t come on for a few minutes and then came on. Well fast forward to 2 months later, the screen dosent come on at all. At night you can see the black screen light up like it wants to turn on, then just goes dark again. Anyone know how I can trouble shoot this or what I can do??
You have a warranty for a reason. Bring it to your dealer

Users who are viewing this thread