5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM’s Latest Off-Roader Is Now Arriving On Dealer Lots In The U.S. & Canada!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

RAM’s Latest Off-Roader Is Now Arriving On Dealer Lots In The U.S. & Canada!​

BackCountry Offers A More Affordable Alternative To The Rebel...​

2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn BackCountry 4x4. (Galt Chrysler) (8).jpg

The first batch of 2022 Ram 1500 Big Horn BackCountry models are now arriving on dealer lots in both the United States and Canada. The new model joins the new Rebel G/T, Sport G/T (Canada), Laramie G/T, Limited Longhorn Southfork, Limited 10th Anniversary Edition, Limited (RED), and TRX Ignition Edition models in the revised 2022 model year lineup. The new off-road-oriented model, slots underneath the popular Rebel and offers customers a new more budget-friendly package that combines convenience, comfort, and added off-road capability.

Finn5033

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think there was another thread on this but anyways, it looks to me like it’s just a new name for the Outdoorsman. The Outdoorsman was my trim of choice before they discontinued it. I actually ordered a brand new 2014 Outdoorsman at the end of 2013. One of the only vehicles I ever had that I regret getting rid of.

Users who are viewing this thread