5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Presets...

Douglas31

Reaction score
Can’t believe it took me 4 days to figure it out. I have been having to reprogram my FM presets every time I get in the truck. Today it hit me what the cause was. I had set up the keyless entry remote to memory set 1 before setting my presets. So every time I got in it was just pulling up what was in there from the factory when I programmed the keyfob. Chances are it has been mentioned on here before and I just didn’t see it but I’m all set now. On a side note...the Harman Kardon speakers are a huge disappointment compared to my Alpine system on my 14 Ram Sport. I was hoping for amazing sound and it is not quite there.

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All these disappointments with the HK setup. Man oh man, someone at FCA is probably cleaning out their desk over this one. HOPEFULLY for all you HK'ers there will be an update that will reveal the potential of what seemed an excellent system on paper.

Kidder

Reaction score
My HK sounds a lot better than my 2016 Alpine system. The highs are brighter and the bass has more punch.

1Raider

Reaction score
All these disappointments with the HK setup. Man oh man, someone at FCA is probably cleaning out their desk over this one. HOPEFULLY for all you HK'ers there will be an update that will reveal the potential of what seemed an excellent system on paper.

Whoever that was in the group that said it was ok to send into production with that quality is hopefully in hot water over this! You cant tell me that the crew didn't sit in the truck cab and listen to music for hrs before the launch.
I see it everyday seems like with folks that's too comfortable and think there not replaceable etc..

UltraMadMax

Reaction score
My HK system is incredible. I have never heard a better sound system in a vehicle. I did have to properly set up the equalizer as it came with everything maxed out and sounded bad when I got it from the dealer. I put in a CD of the Eagles Hotel California and it sounded as good as I have ever heard in any vehicle. I just wanted to share a different opinion.

RBRK

Reaction score
I think it’s good as well. Not punchy bass if that’s what your looking for but overall sound is really good.

Users who are viewing this thread