5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Radio Auto-Play when starting (Post Bluetooth listening)

Pjwishlist

Reaction score
Anyone have a fix for the radio autoplaying? I can't say that it does it anymore than when hooked to Bluetooth and turning off the truck. The next day I am greeted with a blast of a loud radio. Bluetooth needs more volume than the radio. To be frank, I would do away with the radio all together if I could. It is used never.
I imagine this is a no answer kind of request, but there has to be a better way than, "blasted by yesterdays volume first thing in the morning." (Sounds like a sing title.)

TVANVA

Reaction score
I have the exact same gripe, but have not found an answer.

At the very minimum, there should be a boost/cut setting in UConnect so that the Bluetooth input could be boosted to match the radio. I've driven other vehicles that had that feature.

If nothing else, I wish it could match my Pacifica, where it just stays on the same input as it was when turned off. The autoswitch to the radio is WAY too fast compared to the s.....l......o..........w Bluetooth boot time.

Like the HVAC system design, way too little time was spent testing in real world conditions.

genreviam

Reaction score
Just adding my 2 cents and ditto gripe. It should remember the last input.
So annoying. I DON'T use the radio.
Any workarounds out there?

Pjwishlist

Reaction score
Just adding my 2 cents and ditto gripe. It should remember the last input.
So annoying. I DON'T use the radio.
Any workarounds out there?
None that I know of. I could spend time on the phone with the service department of the local dealership and loose any confidence in their abilities, or hope someone on here comes up with a viable option. Maybe, Ram will find a solution in the next update. I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/