5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick ques. for the tazer/pulsar/programmer peeps...

Stevenc150

Reaction score
Im curious if programmers can control the pano roof?
example:
  • [On/start] = auto open pano
  • [Off/Stop] = auto close pano

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Look into Alphaobd, or someone with WiTECH. Even that, (auto) switch would need to be changed too

Stevenc150

Reaction score
I wish someone would make a one-touch close all windows options.....4 doors, back window, sunroof.... there are times where getting to your destination means taking a bit of time to close it all off. Attach it to the folding mirrors button!
speaking for myself...^THAT^ would def be worth buying a programmer for (y)

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
All of these programmers are improvements in customization over what the factory allows, but they leave a lot to be desired. There are so many controls available in the Uconnect system, I hope someday it’s unlocked so we can set it up to our liking.

Just off the top of my head
- I don’t want to hear a forward collision alarm when the truck is in Reverse, but I do when the truck is in Drive.
- Fogs always on, even in AUTO selector, and for DRL or hi/lo beam
- Auto on features - set seat heat or vent to hi/med/low
- Auto on passenger seat
- remote open windows
- Remember setting for tow/haul
- Turn off seatbelt chime (Tazer didn’t work when I tried)

djjr50

Reaction score
Im curious if programmers can control the pano roof?
example:
  • [On/start] = auto open pano
  • [Off/Stop] = auto close pano

I would love to mainly have this control the screen. Help control the heat the sunroof absorbs. Also would love to eliminate the 1st indent or somehow do a double-press to fully open. Right now, I have to wait till it hits the first stop and then press it again to fully open.

I wish someone would make a one-touch close all windows options.....
4 doors, back window, sunroof.... there are times where getting to your destination means taking a bit of time to close it all off. Attach it to the folding mirrors button!

This would be AWESOME!!!! Maybe a press and hold of the lock to close ALL windows and sunscreen and fold mirrors in.

All of these programmers are improvements in customization over what the factory allows, but they leave a lot to be desired. There are so many controls available in the Uconnect system, I hope someday it’s unlocked so we can set it up to our liking.

- I don’t want to hear a forward collision alarm when the truck is in Reverse, but I do when the truck is in Drive.
- Auto on passenger seat
- remote open windows

I think the Remote Open windows is an option on one of those programmers. Fog lights is also an option.

SemperGumby

Reaction score

- Auto on passenger seat
- remote open windows

There is already a seatbelt chime disable built into the truck, there are threads here as well as just Googling will show you how.

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would love to mainly have this control the screen. Help control the heat the sunroof absorbs. Also would love to eliminate the 1st indent or somehow do a double-press to fully open. Right now, I have to wait till it hits the first stop and then press it again to fully open.

This would be AWESOME!!!! Maybe a press and hold of the lock to close ALL windows and sunscreen and fold mirrors in.

I think the Remote Open windows is an option on one of those programmers. Fog lights is also an option.

I wasn’t able to get fogs on while only DRL were on with the Tazer. Maybe I did it wrong?

If I leave my selector to AUTO, fogs only come on when it gets dim enough outside to enable my lo beams

djjr50

Reaction score
I wasn’t able to get fogs on while only DRL were on with the Tazer. Maybe I did it wrong?

If I leave my selector to AUTO, fogs only come on when it gets dim enough outside to enable my lo beams
You actually have it so your comments override mine. I was basing my comments from their website.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one this annoys. Put the truck in reverse and hear the beeping and start looking behind me and at camera before realizing it's the front sensors. Need to train myself to look at dash first.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Osamakiller

Reaction score
I wish someone would make a one-touch close all windows options.....
4 doors, back window, sunroof.... there are times where getting to your destination means taking a bit of time to close it all off. Attach it to the folding mirrors button!
Old School viper systems did all windows

Users who are viewing this thread