5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on voice commands..

msrdo

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are commands to stop the audio from playing? I know that there are commands to "play", switch between inputs, but to stop the music?

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
Have you tried saying "Help" as a voice command while in Media Screen? Maybe just maybe it will give you a command you can use. P.S. I have not tried this. I am not even sure it helps you with your current screen or just gives general help lol.

msrdo

Reaction score
Can't find anything in "Help" at all. Lots of change to, but no means to stop audio. Oh well.... thanks.

JoeMiner67

Reaction score
Can't find anything in "Help" at all. Lots of change to, but no means to stop audio. Oh well.... thanks.
[
Does anyone know if there are commands to stop the audio from playing? I know that there are commands to "play", switch between inputs, but to stop the music?
I have a 2019 RAM 1500 with the 12 in screen, and there is a "Mute" button just below the volume knob. I find it very convenient when I can't hear something. Use it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread