5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about passenger seat

carbuy11

Reaction score
I'm on the cusp of buying a Rebel. I'm curious about one thing that I'm hoping to get some insight from experienced Rebel owners... On the non-Rebel 12 trucks the passenger seat has no height adjustment, correct? Do you feel like your passenger is sitting quite low when you look over? I like to sit a little high in the driver's seat to give my long legs some extra room and I'm worried my wife will be way over in a hole on the passenger side. Thanks.

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, I cant say that the lack of height adjustment has been a problem so far. Did a 2400 mile road-trip with the girlfriend not too long ago, both taking turns driving, no complaints at all about seating comfort or height on either seat.

Smartmo5

Reaction score
I hated that my passenger seat doesnt have hight adjustment
All my friend they felt that the passanger seat is high and i feel that too
I like the seat to be all the way down
So to your quistion yes its high

kjn86

Reaction score
I have never noticed this as an issue at all. I have never remarked that I wish the passenger seat sat higher with the wife or kids in the front. This is a very minor issue, even if it were an issue for you, to leave the Rebel for another trim. There is so much more substantive difference that this doesn't even figure in as I see it, other than being a minor annoyance at best. Don't get the tow package though. That is real.

Rebel Yell

Reaction score
Color choice is totally a personal preference. For me the Billet Silver two-tone or the Maximum Steel were my favorites

carbuy11

Reaction score
I ended up going off the Rebel path. Found too good of a deal to pass up on a lightly used grey Limited. I'm planning to de-chrome it, add the sport hood and chunky tires. Regarding the Rebel colors, I found reasons to like them all.

JohnUSA

Reaction score
My wife is 5'6", shorter legs obviously. When we started shopping RAM, she was dead set on a power passenger seat, so she could lower it and have her feet contact the floor. She was not happy with the passenger seat in our previous vehicle.
She was pleasantly surprised to discover the fixed seat height of the RAM Rebel was perfect for her.
When she is in the driver seat, she has seat adjustment and pedal adjustment available for a custom fit.

ortvk

Reaction score
Only issue I have with the passenger seat is that it isnt power. My wife is short so she likes sitting up higher so that isn't an issue! haha

Users who are viewing this thread