5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put a bit of colour under the hood...

Damion

Reaction score
I had done a similar thing to the engine cover on my '16 RAM and figured why not on the '19. The white is a pearl white vinyl that matches the tri coat ivory pearl paint and the HEMI is done in a gunmetal grey vinyl.

IMG_0720.jpg

SSW

Reaction score
Just a question, besides the 2 bolts in the front of the cover how is the back of the cover held in place? I thought that I had read somewhere that is was a real pain to reinstall the cover once it had been removed. I am thinking of adding a little color to mine and also do the letters. Any advice would be appreciated.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Very Nice job. Question overall what is your honest opinion of the E-Torque? I like it but I'd like other opinions as well Please...
I like the etorque. I leave the stop/start on all the time as I hardly notice it and in stop and go traffic it definitely makes a difference

Users who are viewing this thread