5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar tuner

Cheebie

Reaction score
So I have seen that pulsar has come out with a programmer for a 2021 1500 5.7 now. I have a intone3 that I used for my 2014 with a custom tune.

Has anyone used both and does the pulsar compare to the intune ??

Thanks for the help

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think your old i3 will work get with Diablo, I’m sure they will have a answer for that.

As long as you aren’t going all out FBO/LTs and cam, Ect. Pulsar will be a nice little boost. At minimum it remove the huge timing pull from stock.

Cheebie

Reaction score
I was thinking of cold air, catback and throttle body, in a month or so, probably no cam or headers

Cheebie

Reaction score
Is there a market for used tuners with a custom tune on them? Idk. Or maybe I will just hold on to the intune and wait

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can sell it, I’ve seen a few. Buyer would have to get it wiped tho. Again get with Diablo on that
If your not going to get LTs, even tho custom tune will be a good jump. Pulsar would not be a bad addition to what you will have

Users who are viewing this thread