5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulsar for 2019 Rebel

edgarrian

Reaction score
I have watched a few video's on youtube about this little tuner that connects directly to the vehicle pcm. It has several setting to run with, the ability to change on the fly, and running with mds. I was wondering if anyone on here has tried it. The youtube videos say that you can just take the chip off and install the factory one and it won't leave any messages on it. Not sure about that but its what they claim

Anyone out there used it on their 2019

Nails

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Many here have/are enjoying it. Don’t think there has been any big warranty issue where there can be a true test yet.

edgarrian

Reaction score
yea after posting this I went to a different section and saw how many had used it with most seemingly happy about it

Zebber

Reaction score
I have a Pulsar on my 2019 Rebel and I will tell you when in the performance setting it is like driving a whole different truck. Throttle response is instant (maybe a little too touchy til you get used to it) I get about 1 mpg better mileage and a great seat of the pants power increase along with better shifts. I haven't tried it in the other modes as I bought mine just for the performance. The only downside I see are having to use 91 octane fuel when in performance mode and removing it before taking it in for any warranty work although it only takes 5 minutes to install/remove. My take,, well worth the money spent .

edgarrian

Reaction score
I have always had a tuner on my 07 mustang. Frankly I didnt worry about the warranty stuff. Ill probably give this truck a year before doing anything as far as performance. When I shop the pulsar Ill most likely be hoping to save a bit during black friday or cyber monday. Although it seems like those sales that were once great for the mustang world just aren't as stellar anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online