5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Procharger supercharger hemi 5.7

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I called a few weeks ago. I was the second person on the list to show interest in a supercharger for the 2019 ram 1500 hemi 5.7 v8. The more interest they have, the sooner they will try to release a kit.

Can some of the ram community call procharger to get on the list. It’s not committing you to buy a kit when it’s released, just showing the company that there are people interested and they will focus on such.

Thanks!

Procharger-
CALL US AT (913) 338-2886
Our service and sales staff is available to assist you Monday–Friday, 8:30 am–5:30 pm Central Standard Time (CST).

Last edited:

jamesfg

Reaction score
I'm down for a PC, the problem I've run into on my Daytona which is preventing any performance mods is I was told the Mopar computers are almost impossible to break into to reset parameters.

2nd prob....is this gonna be compatible with etorque?

thefastz

Reaction score
I am interested in it as well, however, I don't plan on it until the warranty is out or for at least a couple years.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That is also the case with me, keeping my warranty intact just to ensure this truck doesn’t end up being a ticking bomb lol.

19 streak

Reaction score
I would LOVE to put a charger on my truck. Like mentioned above though, tuning is going to be a big issue

John813

Reaction score
Might go with a positive displacement blower.
Unless it's a kenne bell.

If I stick with 3.21s I think a Whipple/TVS/Maggy might pair up nicely with them.

that being said I'll call them

19 streak

Reaction score
This is very badass! What kind of feedback do you have so far?

Reaction score
This is very badass! What kind of feedback do you have so far?

It is very tame in lower RPM, in upper RPM it will throw your *** back in the seat.

Certainly woke her up!

Any discussion on whether eTorque will require additional tuning, or if the kit is compatible with both OOTB?

They asked me if my other truck was an eTorque a while back (I have 2 19 Rams) - but my other isn't ET. So....not sure if this kit will work with that.....they might need another beta tester for that......they are located just outside of Kansas City....might be a good thing to reach out to them if anyone local can be without their truck for a bit to get that tested.

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Might go with a positive displacement blower.
Unless it's a kenne bell.

If I stick with 3.21s I think a Whipple/TVS/Maggy might pair up nicely with them.

that being said I'll call them

Kenne Bell's are good systems. Makes a lot of power. Durable.

John813

Reaction score
Kenne Bell's are good systems. Makes a lot of power. Durable.

Between me and my father, we've had all 5 leak at a seal. Either leaks towards the pulley/main seal to rotors over time.

2.3 KB in the lightning.
2.6kb in the lightning(500 miles noticed low fluid. Verified oil level with kb techs per boost chart)
2 weeks later I had to ship my new blower back to CA for them to fix for a fee.

1.7KB in Mach 1, and then a 2.1 in the same Mach 1.

And then a 1.7L Kb in a navigator.

Always made sure the oil level was correct in every car. Changed it per their charts. Never ran the blowers too hot either (1/4 mile runs)

Electrical

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Between me and my father, we've had all 5 leak at a seal. Either leaks towards the pulley/main seal to rotors over time.

2.3 KB in the lightning.
2.6kb in the lightning(500 miles noticed low fluid. Verified oil level with kb techs per boost chart)
2 weeks later I had to ship my new blower back to CA for them to fix for a fee.

1.7KB in Mach 1, and then a 2.1 in the same Mach 1.

And then a 1.7L Kb in a navigator.

Always made sure the oil level was correct in every car. Changed it per their charts. Never ran the blowers too hot either (1/4 mile runs)

Hmpf. I had the 2.8 liquid cooled on my 6.1 Hemi. Daily driver with lots of hard miles. No issues over many years.

2020SD

Reaction score
anyone added procharger lately to 2019 or 2020 ram 1500?

TBMSport

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking of becoming a dealer for Procharger getting one of these for the RAM and my LS2 Silverado. I have previous experience with Vortech, so I'm curious as to the installation, performance and support that you got. Fuel economy change? Do you have to keep the air shutters out? Any other driveability issues? How's your dealer treating you as a result?

I have one on mine since last summer.

Users who are viewing this thread