5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Probably going to get flamed but here goes... Lets see those 24" rims

1lowcab

Reaction score
I'm more into the street scene and don't plan to take my Ram off road.
I've seen a few with 24's on them and MAN they look good, just want to see what other people are running so Post Them Up!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Not gonna flame you...but, I think 24" rims make the RAM look like a PIMP mobile and not a fan at all.
I would normally agree with you, but Cmil527 did a really nice job with his setup. Most 24's I've seen look like wagon wheels...really big wheels and super low profile tires.

Chris VB

Reaction score
d6839e398e294a50f866b8b610e7ad53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It looks good, but it still looks like a pavement princess. If you drop it I think the bigger wheels look good up to 22's, but if you lift it more rubber = beasty rig.

**not my truck**
1641675657957.png

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Custom Offsets has a great gallery for basically any wheel/tire combo. Here's with 24's.

NorthStar

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Personally, I can’t stand them because I’m old and now shorter than I was 40 years ago. I need a step stool and helping hand from the inside of the cab just to get up into my son’s Raptor.

Put big a$$ tires on a 5th Gen Ram and I’d need a 6’ step ladder to get in and a parachute to una$$ the truck. 😉

OleNavyMane

Reaction score
I'm more into the street scene and don't plan to take my Ram off road.
I've seen a few with 24's on them and MAN they look good, just want to see what other people are running so Post Them Up!
No wrong answers when it comes to your vehicle. If you love it then you are winning.

Last edited:

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It looks good, but it still looks like a pavement princess. If you drop it I think the bigger wheels look good up to 22's, but if you lift it more rubber = beasty rig.

**not my truck**
View attachment 116298
To me, that looks like a truck riding on four balloons. Not a fan at all.

@Chris VB Your truck is gorgeous! I wish I could handle mine being that tall for daily driving.

Chris VB

Reaction score
To me, that looks like a truck riding on four balloons. Not a fan at all.

@Chris VB Your truck is gorgeous! I wish I could handle mine being that tall for daily driving.

Thank you so much! Mines not a daily driver. But I do still use it like a truck from time to time lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread