5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premium Lighting Group (Big Horn trim specifically) Night Pics

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'd like to see what the light output at night is, and haven't seen anything much online yet. Can members with a Big Horn trim post pics? I only found a quick video on youtube.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have a video of me driving with my headlights at night and I was going to post a video here but idk how. Do you?

Ldc2335

Reaction score
I don't have a video, but I doubt you'll be disappointed. Videos are kinda hard to judge anyway because most cameras will brighten the image due to lack of surrounding light. I've run hids in every car since they became popular and these rival the output. The cutoff is not as sharp as a projector, but overall I was pleasantly surprised. I also run my fogs all the time, so that helps too.

Would I rather have the 50 watt retrofit I did in my f-150, sure.. But I'm more that happy with these.

Pretty sure they are brighter than the factory hids in my '19 durango r/t

Sent from my Galaxy S21 Ultra using Tapatalk

Jason605

Reaction score
The led headlights are good, the fogs don't put out much light at all. The halogen fogs on my 14 bighorn were better.

Users who are viewing this thread