5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PPF shop recommendation Atlanta Area

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a quality PPF shop in the greater Atlanta area? I'm actually in Marietta, Ga but would travel a reasonable distance for the best shop/tech!

Reverse

Reaction score
I used this shop and have been pretty happy with results:

Buff Guys

I have ppf on everything in front of front doors (except chrome parts), and ceramic coat on whole truck.

1625963824286.png

Last edited:

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I got mine done at The Tint Guy in Kennesaw. I can’t tell you how they did get, because it’s currently at the shop next door (Next Level Detailing) getting ceramic coating. But I can say they did a good job with my ceramic window tinting, which included all four side windows, rear window, sunroof, and windshield.

Check back with me after Wednesday, and I’ll let you know about the PPF. So far, I’ve been happy with them.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got mine done at The Tint Guy in Kennesaw. I can’t tell you how they did get, because it’s currently at the shop next door (Next Level Detailing) getting ceramic coating. But I can say they did a good job with my ceramic window tinting, which included all four side windows, rear window, sunroof, and windshield.

Check back with me after Wednesday, and I’ll let you know about the PPF. So far, I’ve been happy with them.
So, how did they do? Thanks!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, how did they do? Thanks!
They did great. I’m happy with it so far. Of course, I haven’t had time to put the film to the test, but it looks great. and I actually got the truck back a day early; Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Here’s a photo showing where I had the PPF applied to the sides of the truck; they did a good job there and you can’t see the line unless you’re looking from inches away. (I’ve got the entire front fender done, not just below that line. The PPF below the line is in all for doors, and the bed before and after the wheel wheel).

Where the crease dips and rises on the front door and before the wheel well, the followed that line exactly, so the film edge is unnoticeable. I learned that with PPF, dirt lines may develop at the edge. Much too early to say if that’ll be a problem, but hopefully not.
3A10908B-3736-445D-B2EE-2FE08288FCF1.jpeg

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Yeah
They did great. I’m happy with it so far. Of course, I haven’t had time to put the film to the test, but it looks great. and I actually got the truck back a day early; Tuesday instead of Wednesday.

Here’s a photo showing where I had the PPF applied to the sides of the truck; they did a good job there and you can’t see the line unless you’re looking from inches away. (I’ve got the entire front fender done, not just below that line. The PPF below the line is in all for doors, and the bed before and after the wheel wheel).

Where the crease dips and rises on the front door and before the wheel well, the followed that line exactly, so the film edge is unnoticeable. I learned that with PPF, dirt lines may develop at the edge. Much too early to say if that’ll be a problem, but hopefully not.
View attachment 100030
how much was just the ppf install if you don’t mind?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Just picked up my wife's new Audi Q5 from them yesterday. Did the same combo as you. Both shops top notch!! Will be doing the same to the RAM when it gets in. Thanks for the recommendation!

quarter piece

Reaction score
AP3 in Alpharetta is high class. Did my wife's jeep and waiting to get the 2025 Ram and take it there.

Sent from my K118 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread