5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon!

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If I ever wanted a Power Wagon, it would be this one! I'm half tempted to go test drive it just for fun!

1618664469380.png
1618664540057.png

HemiDude

Reaction score
Actually drove over there, they don't have it on the lot yet (guess that's why they don't have pics of a real truck in the listing). Probably just as well, I think it's too big for my garage...

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Actually drove over there, they don't have it on the lot yet (guess that's why they don't have pics of a real truck in the listing). Probably just as well, I think it's too big for my garage...
Garages are overrated… Just get it already :p

brewdad

Reaction score
It is only about six inches longer than a 1500 Crew Cab because the second row is smaller than the 5th Gen 1500. Width with mirrors folded is about the same.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Garages are overrated… Just get it already :p
LOL unless you do your own maintenance. And I don't think the wife would be very happy if a started doing oil changes on the brand new concrete driveway. Maybe a good excuse to put up a new building out back, though...

HemiDude

Reaction score
It is only about six inches longer than a 1500 Crew Cab because the second row is smaller than the 5th Gen 1500. Width with mirrors folded is about the same.
Actually my garage is plenty deep. When I pull my truck in I have a couple of feet still between the bumper and my mini fridge. My issue is the door - it's only 7 feet tall, so the shark fin on the 1500 I have now only clears by a couple of inches

Users who are viewing this thread