5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power seat(s) fuse

RAMpage

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know which fuse is for the power seats? Don’t see anything in my owner’s manual.

Thanks!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's a relay or circuit breaker .. isn't it?
CB 2 : Power Seat Driver

Last edited:

RAMpage

Reaction score
Oh! Guess that's why I couldn't find the fuse. So if I remove that, it will prevent anyone from moving my seat when I drop it off for service? :)
Thanks!

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That is correct .. I'm trying to see if I can locate and take a photo for you but have not had time just yet :(

you could always hit Seat Save if you have that option .. otherwise, you are correct .. but they may say, "Hey, Your Seat Doesn't Move, We Suggest a Diagnostic to find out why" :)

AndreiV

Reaction score
Oh! Guess that's why I couldn't find the fuse. So if I remove that, it will prevent anyone from moving my seat when I drop it off for service? :)
Thanks!
For safety, technician and property, I would leave it as is. Last thing you want someone to drive it uncomfortably.

RAMpage

Reaction score
I wish the Rebel had memory seats (among a few other things) but this will have to do! No pic needed - but thanks! I'll have a look when I get home today. I have both front seats in the perfect position (I'm OCD about that stuff) so I like to prevent friends from moving them :)

RAMpage

Reaction score
For safety, technician and property, I would leave it as is. Last thing you want someone to drive it.

You could leave out that last word :)
If I drop it in for something requiring a road test, sure. If it's something that doesn't require the truck to leave the parking lot then they shouldn't be moving my seats/mirrors.

Diamondback

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For safety, technician and property, I would leave it as is. Last thing you want someone to drive it uncomfortably.

Techs get yelled at all the time for "adjusting the seats so they can drive it and NOT put it back in the exact position it was in" .. I try to use the seat memory if I need to adjust, or advise the driver that it was moved. Tech gets in and slams his knees on the steering wheel and can barely fit .. moves the seat .. the owner is upset because they can't reach the peddles .. round-and-round it goes LOL

Hello

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know which fuse is for the power seats? Don’t see anything in my owner’s manual.

Thanks!
Did you ever find a solution to this? I don’t like when people move my seat either.

Users who are viewing this thread