5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Powder Coat

Medic1516

Reaction score
Looking to have my wheels powder coated in flat black. Has anyone done this and are you satisfied? Curious on the cost. Going to have the tailpipe tips done at the same time. Would like to see some pics if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_4949.JPG
    IMG_4949.JPG
    898.4 KB · Views: 58

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Around 100 a wheel for 20” on Long Island. That includes breaking it down and remounting/balancing by the paint shop.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I’m South Jersey to do as such, you’re looking at $145.00 per wheel. Had a set done for my show car and definitely was worth the money.

JD10

Reaction score
Around 100 a wheel for 20” on Long Island. That includes breaking it down and remounting/balancing by the paint shop.
Where in Long Island? I am located in Merrick and looking to change up my wheels, thank you in advance

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Where in Long Island? I am located in Merrick and looking to change up my wheels, thank you in advance
Prizmatic powder coating Medford and action powder coating in farmingdale was 125 to mount and balance or 100 if you bring just the rim.

JD10

Reaction score
Prizmatic powder coating Medford and action powder coating in farmingdale was 125 to mount and balance or 100 if you bring just the rim.
Good to know, thanks for the info

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Here in Houston, I paid $125 / wheel (21" rims) w/ balancing and labor included on my Mercedes. They even gave me a ride to work :)
Looked sharp and no issues with the coating.

Users who are viewing this thread