5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Possible New Demo 2019 Limited

Txmade

Reaction score
I am currently testing a 2019 limited 4x4 with the Hemi no etorque. Dealer has it listed at $47k . They have a dealer discount for about $10k then another 10k for it being a demo. I asked them what is the catch and they said there isn’t one. Truck has never been titled, GM had been driving it and it has 10-18 build date.

What do I need to look for? it has about 3500 miles on it.

It is fully loaded with 22s and sun roof and everything MSRP is $67k

ddharris

Reaction score
On the lot.:Look for any signs of leaks/ smell of mold.
Check door gaps and any signs of damage.
Make sure all functions work( seats, seat cooling, heating, A/C etc. just take your time and sit there and test everything out. 47K is a awesome deal with only 3500 miles.
Test HK stereo to see if you like the way it sounds and adjust equalizer if need be.
Test drive: any strange noises from noise cancellation( burps, farts and light sabers ).
Any vibration while driving. Couple of the few things.

Chaser

Reaction score
Hey Txmade, I’m in Houston area and saw that same truck. Shop around. There are very similar deals out there without the extra miles.

BeauxXL1200

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I am currently testing a 2019 limited 4x4 with the Hemi no etorque. Dealer has it listed at $47k . They have a dealer discount for about $10k then another 10k for it being a demo. I asked them what is the catch and they said there isn’t one. Truck has never been titled, GM had been driving it and it has 10-18 build date.

What do I need to look for? it has about 3500 miles on it.

It is fully loaded with 22s and sun roof and everything MSRP is $67k
Test the AC. Make sure it blows cold. Lots of complaints on here about sub-par ACs.

Does sound like a good deal if the truck is issue free.

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
eh in houston area you could get 17-18k off easily brand new, discount is a bit weak for a demo with that many miles

jgibbons1685

Reaction score
Be careful with demos. I had a demo 2014 Durango R/T with 6000 miles on it when I bought it. Got a great deal, or so I thought. The dealership beat the crap out of it. The suspension was all jacked up (worn parts, creaking all over). It was all under warranty but a pain in my ***.

Users who are viewing this thread