5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE HELP

THFD334

Reaction score
And laugh at me if you will.. while using ALFAOBD, I changed something to only have my rear speaker at full blast and ZERO volume control. No front speakers and no volume control. Any Information will be extremely, greatly appreciated! I sincerely apologize for starting a new thread, I’m just in a bind here

THFD334

Reaction score
And it’s giving me all the service codes… airbag, abs, and stability control

THFD334

Reaction score
Update… I have volume back. Now I have no guidelines on the camera, no gas gauge, and The check engine light, the stability control light, and the airbag light on the dash. I just want to reset the damn thing to how it was when I bought the truck

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you do a backup of your config? You can use that to restore it.

prostyleJeep

Reaction score
Update… I have volume back. Now I have no guidelines on the camera, no gas gauge, and The check engine light, the stability control light, and the airbag light on the dash. I just want to reset the damn thing to how it was when I bought the truck
Hello, I'm having the same issue, how did you get your volume back ? Any Help

Users who are viewing this thread