5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please help me decide - Carven vs B2

Mgrasso

Reaction score
I just picked up a 21 rebel w 5.7. I am planning on replacing the muffler with either a carven or a b2 fab. I live in a subdivision so my only concern is sound. I dont want to replace the muffler with the b2 oval. I was thinking either the carven set up or the round b2. Has anyone done a comparison between the two? Im looking for something thats not super obnoxious but I would like some sound. Thank you in advance for the help.

TheMushyButt

Reaction score
I have the carven muffler. Its not loud at all. I’m actually not happy it’s so quiet and probably going back with flowmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I’m with Mclovinnnnn. I used the b2 resonator delete pipes with the carven exhaust and BOOM there’s the exhaust I was wanting! So what ever you use delete the 2 resonators before the tips.

aswain511

Reaction score
I’m with Mclovinnnnn. I used the b2 resonator delete pipes with the carven exhaust and BOOM there’s the exhaust I was wanting! So what ever you use delete the 2 resonators before the ti
I have the Carven cut and clamp and was considering the reso delete. You getting any drone? I have the S&B CAI too, coupled with a Pedal Commander and sounds good when I get on it....but always can be better.

SKT Customs

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have the Carven cut and clamp and was considering the reso delete. You getting any drone? I have the S&B CAI too, coupled with a Pedal Commander and sounds good when I get on it....but always can be better.
It sounds crazy but when I deleted my resonators it droned way less. I’m 100% happy with my decision to remove them!

Night Rebel

Reaction score
I have all the same setup. No drone just the eco mode change over. But it is less with the delete. Definitely make the exhaust not sound like it’s in a coffee can.

Cryptick

Reaction score
I have the carven with resonator delete. Personally I love it, but the wife hates how loud it is in the cabin. Even at cruising speed it’s too loud for her. As anyone swapped from Carven to something else? I’m looking for something louder than stock (cold start and higher rpm) but quieter on cruising speeds / lighter acceleration.

KonaLaury

Reaction score
I have the Carven and am very happy with it. Not too loud but a very pleasant tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/