5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinstripe

Brady_SS

Reaction score
So my truck came with the below pinstripe. Just curious if this is a standard item added to the Limited trim level?
It does not appear on my window sticker as an option and I have not seen it available as an option on the RAM website. It also wasn't shown as a dealer added item or on my build sheet. I'm normally not a fan of pinstripes, but I'm ok with this one, would have probably preferred it to not be there.

Thanks!

contentRedirection

Attachments

• Stripe.jpg
    Stripe.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Brady_SS

Reaction score
Sorry, I pasted the image in, guess it doesn't always show. I've attached the file now as well. Thanks!

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not on the Delmonico Reds at least. Mine doesn't have it, not does another one that I know of have it. I'm guessing someone added that.

Mine:

1539268824927.png

Another recent delivery.

1539268741310.png

natehawes

Reaction score
I have the same Billet Silver in a Limited trim and I don't have the pinstripe.

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So my truck came with the below pinstripe. Just curious if this is a standard item added to the Limited trim level?
It does not appear on my window sticker as an option and I have not seen it available as an option on the RAM website. It also wasn't shown as a dealer added item or on my build sheet. I'm normally not a fan of pinstripes, but I'm ok with this one, would have probably preferred it to not be there.

Thanks!

contentRedirection

That looks like the Mopar accessory strip but less "bold" - https://www.ramtrucks.com/2019/ram-1500/mopar-accessories.html
I've never seen a way to order this standard so perhaps the dealer added it?

Brady_SS

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies! I'm guessing it must have been added by the dealer as well. Surprised I wasn't charged $1000 for it.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
First one I’ve seen. Looks good, too. Should add 25 hp. Racing stripes add 75 ;)

Agitated

Reaction score
I hate pinstriping. I always peel it off right away if its on a vehicle i buy. FYI, the factory doesnt donpinstriping. It would be dealer installed

Users who are viewing this thread