5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone - More information?

rorischak

Reaction score
I am hoping I am missing something in the setup. When I have the 12" setup for radio/bluetooth or whatever I look and see the signal my phone has on the uconnect buttons BUT I was hoping at the top it would display how much battery my phone has? Is there a way i can configure this at the top of the screen where the clock and ouside temperature is located?

DennisY

Reaction score
I am hoping I am missing something in the setup. When I have the 12" setup for radio/bluetooth or whatever I look and see the signal my phone has on the uconnect buttons BUT I was hoping at the top it would display how much battery my phone has? Is there a way i can configure this at the top of the screen where the clock and ouside temperature is located?

I don't believe this information is transmitted from the phone over bluetooth.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I know (and I am guessing you know too) you can see the battery level in the phone screen. By the phone screen I mean the phone screen on the 12 inch display. I have not found a way to show that on the upper screen all the time though as you are asking. That would be useful.

DennisY

Reaction score
Thanks, no, I didn't realize that. I don't use my phone in the truck much and when I do, I'm driving and not paying attention to the screen. I'll check it out though. Thanks for the tip.

Users who are viewing this thread