5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phone call doesn't automatically transfer to truck when on a call

Neokane

Reaction score
As the title says, I have noticed when I am on a call and get in the truck, the phone connects to the truck, but doesn't automatically transfer the call to bluetooth.
My tundra would automatically connect and pick up the call.

I have double checked settings in my phone (Galaxy s8) but not finding anything there or in the truck.

ericd

Reaction score
On an iphone I know when you get in in that scenario, the screen pops up with choices of handset, speaker, or Uconnect. Sometimes it's automatic, sometimes I have to tell it to jump over to Uconnect.

Neokane

Reaction score
My 2013 tundra, my wifes 17 outback Automatically connect and transfer the call to bluetooth when you get in and start the vehicle.
I have had issues with trying to transfer the call to bluetooth and get nothing. Transfer the call (from the radio button) to the phone and the call is still there..
Pretty frustrating.

Rabble-Rouser

Reaction score
My 11 DS Ram would auto connect when i turned it on. My 19 Rebel does not auto transfer to the truck. I'm undecided if I like/care about this feature. It is 1 button to switch it over. To date the way it works bothers me but i'm sure in a month or so it'll be automatic and i won't care anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread