5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peragon Bed Cover

CharlieP

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the Peragon bed cover yet? Would like some thoughts. Looking at the Lomax and the Peragon trying to decide

djwdjw

Reaction score
Just search peragon and you'll get a few hits. Here's a picture of mine in this other thread:

I love mine. I really wanted a hard aluminum lockable paint matched cover that I could completely remove in a half a minute by myself, and folded up to nothing when needed. Nothing else but the Peragon one fit those higher requirements. Even paint matched it came in about half the time Peragon estimated.

The panels are much thicker than I thought they would be - its very solid. Everyone that looks at it has to rap knuckles on the panels and remark how thick and solid it is.

Their sales model might also have some affect on how many folks opt for them since its all factory direct. Installation is not all that hard but it is more involved than plopping a tri-fold on which takes about 3 minutes. The Peragon takes an hour or so unless you are really slow like me. Mine has the SS clamps and hardware and I fiddled around on a sunny afternoon putting mine on and enjoying the process.

Those that have them seem to like them a lot. Those that don't have them find something negative about that they didn't like the way they matched their needs. I might have a hard fiberglass paint-matched cover if I didn't have the Peragon. I doubt I would have a tri-fold since I wanted paint matched but the Lomax seems to be the nicest of the tri-folds.

Last edited:

dalailama23

Reaction score
I have the paragon cover for 6.4 bed i love it. good fit and finish, just don't let stuff slide all the way to the front of the bed thats to high or you will have trouble opening the cover without getting in the bed and moving it. I use a cargo stop to prevent this.

Attachments

• IMG_0980.jpg
    IMG_0980.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0981.jpg
    IMG_0981.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0983.jpg
    IMG_0983.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg