5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pentastar v6 anc system?

Fartknocker

Reaction score
I was going to help a friend install a subwoofer and amp in his 2019 big horn v6 with the base non amplified system.
I have a 2019 big horn 5.7 and i had to buy a bypass harness for the anc to install an amp.
Does he need a similar bypass and/or does the v6 even have an anc system?

sman301

Reaction score
I was going to help a friend install a subwoofer and amp in his 2019 big horn v6 with the base non amplified system.
I have a 2019 big horn 5.7 and i had to buy a bypass harness for the anc to install an amp.
Does he need a similar bypass and/or does the v6 even have an anc system?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't but not 100%. If it does, just unplug the mics in the headliner and anc is disable

sman301 sman301 sman301

JP305R

Reaction score
anyone able to find the ANC in the v6 basic??? i looked under the steering wheel and driver seat with no luck and i have the 4 speakers from the ANC on the roof....and help is appreciated

Usmc0311

Reaction score
Look in fuse section in your manual, itll show you where the fuse is located for the ANC, obviously if there is no fuse in that spot then you dont have it.

BADeMann

Reaction score
anyone able to find the ANC in the v6 basic??? i looked under the steering wheel and driver seat with no luck and i have the 4 speakers from the ANC on the roof....and help is appreciated
Just pulled just about everything out of a tradesman v6 to add a couple amps and a sub. There is no ANC in my truck. The mics are not connected to an actual ANC module.

JP305R

Reaction score
Just pulled just about everything out of a tradesman v6 to add a couple amps and a sub. There is no ANC in my truck. The mics are not connected to an actual ANC module.thanks for the reply. I was able to confirm standard V6 doesn’t have ANC

Users who are viewing this thread