5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PEDAL COMMANDER

mike12193

Reaction score
Order placed. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grinch72

Reaction score
Just received tracking and it should arrive on Saturday so looks like I have a nice simple project to complete. Sounds like every review said that CITY mode appears to be the best for everyday driving and that -3 up to +2 is the sweet spot depending upon what feel you are looking for. We'll see!
Let us know. Still waiting on tracking for mine.

myram2019

Reaction score
Ok I got the ok for another 10 group buy. Send me PM with your email addresses.
You will get a 20% off coupon.

Shadowmike94

Reaction score
Ok I got the ok for another 10 group buy. Send me PM with your email addresses.
You will get a 20% off coupon.
Does this only apply to those of us that have the 2019 Ram? Reason i ask is i just bought mine and installed it but have a co worker with a different make and model of truck. But they are interested in purchasing a pedal commander also.

myram2019

Reaction score
Still a couple spots open for 20% off coupon code off pedal commander. Send me you email.

Patsy1099

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
****! Bought mine on Amazon last week for $285. Wish I had known this was an option.

That being said, I love what my PC has done for my driving experience. While its not the same as a direct wire to the throttle its pretty close. Most of the hesitation from stop is gone and much better response while driving. Really woke up the Magnaflow too.

Crazy amount of useful adjustment but its easy with the phone app. I settled on Sport +2. Haven't seen any downside, maybe gas milage :p.

Amazon has 30 day returns. Return it. Just buy this one, take the box and return it to amazon. You don’t even have to open it.

myram2019

Reaction score
*** There are still 6 spots available. ***
*** Send me your email if interested ***
Im gonna send in all the names on Monday so there is still time.
Happy Easter :)

myram2019

Reaction score
Okay i sent in the emails. You should get an email with your code shortly.

Group buy is over.

Users who are viewing this thread