5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Passive entry stop working

unname

Reaction score
First of all, I would like to welcome everyone, this is my first post on the forum. I have a problem with passive entry, everything was working fine until I change the settings in body computer - Car configuration change. I set 2 values different VehConfig 1- Country Code to Europe and ECUConfig 3-Country of Destination to Poland. Later in the radio-radio country code configuration and select enabled and market select to 157. Due to these changes, my car did't have remote start and passive entry stopped working. Remote start turned out to be enough to change one option and everything was fine. On this forum I found a topic about what options need to be changed to activate passive entry and I changed all these options. I have the option enabled in the settings but unfortunately it still doesn't work, can anyone help me where to look for the problem?

Set everything back to the way it was, see if everything is working. Then change one setting at the time till it stops working, then you know what setting not to touch.

I changed the settings to the ones they were, but passive entey still doesn't work, everything else seems to be ok. Is there any option that could have changed itself? Or is it just a coincidence and there is another reason why it might not be working for me? I will add that I had to turn on remote start and uconnect passive entry is turned on in the settings.

Edit:
I found this on forum:
"ECUConfig 3- CTP passive entry enable does not get set because this is for a partitioned passive entry system for pro masters or police package vehicles, and will throw an implausible configuration fault in the rf hub."

I accidentally turned on this function, now it is turned off and still does not work, but could this have caused my problem and if so, how to solve it?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back