5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora streaming

johnyb777

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Anyone else having issues streaming Pandora through their 12 inch Uconnect? It worked perfectly for me for about two weeks and now the Pandora channels I created will not play, it says “No Internet Connection.”

It’s been doing this now for a couple weeks. Not sure even where to start troubleshooting.

thanks!

Eltaco

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Anyone else having issues streaming Pandora through their 12 inch Uconnect? It worked perfectly for me for about two weeks and now the Pandora channels I created will not play, it says “No Internet Connection.”

It’s been doing this now for a couple weeks. Not sure even where to start troubleshooting.

thanks!

Yep, same here. Worked great for the first month I had it, then the last month it’s been giving the same issue.

I just received a OTA update this morning. Curious to see if it improves.

johnyb777

Reaction score
As an update, it has started working again. Honestly not sure what happened. The OTA upgrade didn’t make a difference, but a few days later all my favorites disappeared and everything started working. I’ll keep this updated as things change.

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
Same happened to me and I still don't have them back and its been months since my update.

Zoompastu

Reaction score
I was having all sorts of issues with Pandora and other apps. My phone charges with a USB-C port. Even though I have an android phone I bought the Apple USB-C to USB-C cable at Walmart and it’s been smooth sailing ever since plugged into the USB-C port 1 on the truck. Flawless ever since.

mikenene85

Reaction score
mine still not working and i havent got an update and when i go to the Uconnect website put the Vin number and it says everything is Up to Date!

securityguy

Legendary member
Reaction score
mine still not working and i havent got an update and when i go to the Uconnect website put the Vin number and it says everything is Up to Date!
That website is worthless...all it ever says it that you're up to date when you're not:(

Duran

Reaction score
Mine did that until my free trial ended. I needed howard stern in my life and signed up for the subscription and since then the connection has been great. Besides going through moutains .

Users who are viewing this thread