5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ORP 2.5 Motofab Level Kit and Mopar UCA

daltondallas

Reaction score
Here is my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Off-Road Package with the 2.5 Motofab level kit with the Mopar UCA from the 2" lift kit. Paired with 305/45r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 22x10 -18 Fuel Contras. Kit was an easy install and truck drives great. Truck was perfectly level sitting at 40.25in front and back. This is the perfect set up for what I wanted. Tires stick out less than an inch but enough to give it a beef'd up look but not too much to where it throws everything down the side of the truck. Hope this helps anyone out who is wondering what to do, any questions feel free to ask!

Attachments

• Ram 2.jpg
    Ram 2.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 388
  • Ram 3.jpg
    Ram 3.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 385
  • Ram 4.jpg
    Ram 4.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 436
  • Ram 5.jpg
    Ram 5.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 504
  • Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 509

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How does the angle of the UCA knuckle look? I have an ORP bighorn I want to throw a 2.5” level kit on but am still debating between the Mopar UCAs or the readylift UCAs.

daltondallas

Reaction score
How does the angle of the UCA knuckle look? I have an ORP bighorn I want to throw a 2.5” level kit on but am still debating between the Mopar UCAs or the readylift UCAs.
The angle isn’t too significant to where it would worry me. Looks like any control arm with a level kit installed on it. Haven’t had any issues and don’t see any reason why any issue would ever arise. I can snap a picture and post it later

z0n3

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The angle isn’t too significant to where it would worry me. Looks like any control arm with a level kit installed on it. Haven’t had any issues and don’t see any reason why any issue would ever arise. I can snap a picture and post it later
That would be great! Looks like a really nice setup! Also where did you purchase the UCAs only? I usually only find the 2” lift package.

Last edited:

‘19ramlveryeha

Reaction score
Here is my 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Off-Road Package with the 2.5 Motofab level kit with the Mopar UCA from the 2" lift kit. Paired with 305/45r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 22x10 -18 Fuel Contras. Kit was an easy install and truck drives great. Truck was perfectly level sitting at 40.25in front and back. This is the perfect set up for what I wanted. Tires stick out less than an inch but enough to give it a beef'd up look but not too much to where it throws everything down the side of the truck. Hope this helps anyone out who is wondering what to do, any questions feel free to ask!

I love the set up man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NathanW

Reaction score

Looks great! I just did this exact same setup on my Big horn ORP along with a 1.5" spacer in the rear. How has yours held up so far? And does the ride feel much different than stock?

Thanks

daltondallas

Reaction score
Looks great! I just did this exact same setup on my Big horn ORP along with a 1.5" spacer in the rear. How has yours held up so far? And does the ride feel much different than stock?

Thanks
So far so good on everything. Almost at 5k miles and the ride was not affected too badly. Obviously putting 22s on there most likely affected it the most but it’s still smoother than any other truck out there.

Todd2319

Reaction score

Thanks
An I get some pics of your truck with the 2.5 and the 1.5 rear lift?

Northedition

Reaction score
Did you end up spinning the struts 180 degrees or did you spin the hat back to normal first like the directions say may be needed? I simply installed my struts 180 degrees like they have to be for studs to line up (stickers out) and it seems fine.

Users who are viewing this thread