5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordering 2022 Ram 1500 Crew cab

Paco15485

Reaction score
I ordered a 2022 Ram 1500 crew cab in May 2021. At the time, they said it would take 4 months. It has now been 4 months. I called to inquire about the status of this order, but am not getting a call back. I've also left a message on their "chat". I've also emailed the managing partner for help with an answer. I think the truck came in and they sold it to someone else. Iseas?

piening2150

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome! '22 production was pushed back a few times and just finally started 9/14. I don't think any '22s have made it to dealer lots yet, so it wasn't sold out from underneath you. There is a big thread where '22 status is being tracked. Do you have a VIN yet? I'm sure one of the guys tracking this stuff will chime in.

Last edited:

Paco15485

Reaction score
Welcome! '22 production was pushed back a few times and just finally started 9/14. I don't think any '22s have made it to dealer lots yet, so it wasn't sold out from underneath you. There is a big thread where '22 status is being tracked. Do you have a VIN yet? I'm sure one of the guys tracking this stuff will chime in.

I have a VON, but no VIN. Thanks

Paco15485

Reaction score

Thanks for your interest in my situation. I'll look for that forum. I have a VON only. This does not explain why a dealer will not just return a call and say "sit tight".

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest in my situation. I'll look for that forum. I have a VON only. This does not explain why a dealer will not just return a call and say "sit tight".
It’s probably best not to dwell on the dealer and go above them like mentioned in earlier replies.

KonaKruiser

Reaction score
Same boat....my 10th Anniversary edition has been on order for 3 months....no ship date in sight.

I have a VIN#....is there a site that where I can inquire?

Users who are viewing this thread