5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ordered a 2019 Drw

Dirtymutt

Reaction score
Hey all,
Ordered a 2019 Big Horn Drw with Aisin/ 4:10 / air ride set up.
I was close and still debate cancelling the order for a 2018 Laramie they have on the lot. I’m just a touch nervous of the revised version because the CP4 pump has such a bad wrap. I just need to quit reading internet hype I think. Just an FYI that with a Big Horn dually you cannot get aluminum wheels only the chrome clad.

orlando bull

Reaction score
I'm looking to order in the next couple weeks, did they give you a deal? Most people I'm seeing are getting invoice price, haven't seen anything better.

Thanks and congrats!

Dirtymutt

Reaction score
Plans changed. Found out the ordered truck would not arrive until June at the earliest. So I was originally on the fence about ordering or the new leftover 18 so I switched and went with the 2018. It’s not the new 1000ftlb but it is still a loaded Laramie with 4:10 , air ride and 935ftlb HO Cummins. I must admit I am kinda happy to have the Cummins motor that is not all redesigned. And on the other hand the truck I ordered would have been awesome but it would just arrive to late.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Post up pics of the truck...and we have a section for 4th Gens as well.

I feel Ram is going to be releasing some more awesomeness later in the year...so I may hold of to see...and if the right deal comes along, I may own 1 more 4th Gen aswell.

Rancidlunchmeat

Reaction score
Plans changed. Found out the ordered truck would not arrive until June at the earliest.

Woah, that's a long wait. If they're beginning to hit dealer lots already, I'm wondering if your order contained an option that was extremely non-standard?

shawnmeadows2004

Reaction score
I'm looking to order in the next couple weeks, did they give you a deal? Most people I'm seeing are getting invoice price, haven't seen anything better.

Thanks and congrats!
I am buying a 2019 limited
At 72880....msrp 81200
It’s built but not here yet
....have vin and cost/ msrp
But no other information other than its on the way

orlando bull

Reaction score
I am buying a 2019 limited
At 72880....msrp 81200
It’s built but not here yet
....have vin and cost/ msrp
But no other information other than its on the way

Good deal! When did you order?

I put in my order yesterday on a 3500 SRW Laramie Crew 4x4. No details on timing. Truthfully, I'm fine if it pushes into may or June.

Mine was MSRP of $75k even, paid $68,177. Little bit less of a discount than you got, but, not too far off.

Keep us posted on shipping and post pics when you get it.

big Ron

Reaction score
iam thinking about purchasing a new 2019 3500 Drw 4.10 axle is air suspension a must if using for car hauling

Last edited:

Cummins0867

Reaction score
I ordered a 2019 3500 SRW 4X4, Aisin, Laramie with factory rear air bags on the February 11th...Its supposed to be built next week (11-18 March) but with all of the add on's... bed liner, Power steps etc...I won't see it until late April early May is what I'm being told. I guess we'll see after its built.

Deluxe247

Reaction score
I ordered a 2019 3500 SRW 4X4, Aisin, Laramie with factory rear air bags on the February 11th...Its supposed to be built next week (11-18 March) but with all of the add on's... bed liner, Power steps etc...I won't see it until late April early May is what I'm being told. I guess we'll see after its built.
Have you received any updates on your build?

RTillery

Reaction score
I'd like to hear if anyone that has ordered a truck, has gotten news of a delivery date.
I ordered my 3500 loaded Bighorn March 3-16. If we could keep track in this thread, we might start to get an idea on lead time.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to hear if anyone that has ordered a truck, has gotten news of a delivery date.
I ordered my 3500 loaded Bighorn March 3-16. If we could keep track in this thread, we might start to get an idea on lead time.
You will have alot better info at our sister site HDRAMS.COM

They already have a thread on this and a few more members with ordered trucks.

HD info and talk is appreciated here too, but just letting anyone know there is a website dedicated to the Heavy Duty that is part of this 5th Gen 1500 website.

Users who are viewing this thread