5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Online Configurator Bug with Bed Utility Group?

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
If you choose the Bed Utility Group for a Limited Build (only one I tested..) It says I have to select Level 1 Equip Group instead of Advanced Safety Group. As far as I can tell the only difference between the two is the exclusion of the Harmon Kardon speaker and rear ventilated seats. Am I missing something here?

@RamCares you might want to take a look.

Screenshot_081318_084537_PM.jpg

ponypride

Reaction score
Level 1 equipment group is not compatible with the advanced safety group. You need the level 2. The BUG should be compatible with both. I would check with your dealer.

glennf14

Reaction score
Level 1 equipment group is not compatible with the advanced safety group. You need the level 2. The BUG should be compatible with both. I would check with your dealer.
He’s referring to the Limited, not the Laramie. @BostonBlueRam I have the same question as well.

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Yeah I actually tried again without adding level 1 or advanced safety group. But it didn't like that, and wanted me to add the level 1 group before I could move forward with BUG

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online