5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Onboard air install - - - final piece is here

jamesfg

Reaction score
Wiring done, tanks hold pressure, waiting on my bags to show up from Airlift. 20181110_104730.jpg 20181110_104829.jpg

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Great work! You've really been the resident trailblazer in the custom fab department around here! I'm getting incredibly inspired by your projects!

jamesfg

Reaction score
Got the Airlift #88375, my buddy is an Airlift dealer. I'm 99% sure I'm going to need at least a 2" spacer, maybe 3". Won't know until they arrive, then I'll inflate 'em with a schrader valve and see how much height they'll give me versus the space between the axle and bump stop mount.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Great work! You've really been the resident trailblazer in the custom fab department around here! I'm getting incredibly inspired by your projects!

Thank you very much. As a youngster I was heavily into mini trucks, didn't have a bunch of loot and come across stuff that was free or cheap. I just made it fit/work for my application. Not much has changed except for my execution and finished product of said projects.

Jordan2929

Reaction score
I've read and seen videos that those are near impossible to fit on stock ride heights, so depending on how much lift you have it might need a smaller spacer than you think. Definitely keep us posted on that aspect, I'm looking into getting them in the spring.

Edit: I now see you have a 6" lift.... you'll most likely need a spacer lol

jamesfg

Reaction score
Might start on the bag install tomorrow or hold off until Weds. After that just waiting on bumpers from ADD.
20181117_185003.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread