5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil Filter shelf empty

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I went to two different auto supply stores and could not find WIX 57060xp. Okay no biggie I'll get it from Amazon and support the evil empire. Out of stock there as well. What's the next step? OEM filter from the dealership or try another brand if I can find any in stock?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You mentioned a couple good options. You could also do a non-XP filter or use a Fram filter while you have the XP on order. I saw summit racing can get the XP shipped out on November 5th.

BowDown

Reaction score
I also have an Evil Empire and have a large stash of WIX 57060XP filters, $99.99 ea. Bought two cases in March with an Amazon gift card, what credit card would you like your purchase placed on?

Capture.PNG

I do offer free shipping

Last edited:

Scram1500

Reaction score
Picked up an OEM filter from the other empire known as the dealership. I'd stock up on filters but last couple times I did that I got rid of the vehicle and ended up thowing the filters away

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up an OEM filter from the other empire known as the dealership. I'd stock up on filters but last couple times I did that I got rid of the vehicle and ended up thowing the filters away
I did that when I had my ford diesel. When I got rid of it, I had 60 quarts of oil and a case of filters left over. I don’t really see a need to do that again

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Good think i bought all(may be 5) the Mobil1 oil filter off the shelf from my local retail outlet store for $3/each.

jth877

Reaction score
I usually buy oil and oem filters at Walmart. I went there the other day and the popular oil weights were almost gone. Oem filter for the my truck and car were sold out.

I ordered the filters from Amazon for within 50 cents of the Walmart price. Time is worth money and I'm not retired. Saves gas/ wear and tear too.

ferraiolo1

Reaction score
We design our filters like every other modern filter. But we tell you so, so we can charge more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey great deal on a USED oil filter on eBay only $7.89 + $12.17 shipping. WTF?

Shipping from Guangzhou is expensive

Scram1500

Reaction score
We design our filters like every other modern filter. But we tell you so, so we can charge more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I splurge the $3 twice a year, you worry about your money

Lungs414

Reaction score
Anyone use this ?

Fram Oil Filter PH10060​

Any good ?

Users who are viewing this thread