5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official ivory white paint issues thread

mhb1638

Reaction score
Have at it guys, talk about your paint issues right here. I closed my own thread thanks to everyone complaining. Now you have your thread.

The_Chemist

Reaction score
Have at it guys, talk about your paint issues right here. I closed my own thread thanks to everyone complaining. Now you have your thread.
Here is another complaint!

It's not bad enough that my truck has issues with rudimentary things like rear and front differebtuals that I've been trying since early June to get Chrysler to fix ....

Now my Ivory Tri Coat Pearl paint is badly discoloring and turning yellow on all the plastic painted parts.

Anyone else have paint discoloration this bad, and if so what did Chrysler do for you? 20190914_155943.jpg

beanz690

Reaction score
Here is another complaint!

It's not bad enough that my truck has issues with rudimentary things like rear and front differebtuals that I've been trying since early June to get Chrysler to fix ....

Now my Ivory Tri Coat Pearl paint is badly discoloring and turning yellow on all the plastic painted parts.

Anyone else have paint discoloration this bad, and if so what did Chrysler do for you? View attachment 35826
Old thread but I am having the same issue with the plastic bumper parts becoming darker and kind of yellowish. Has Chrysler taken care of you? How does yours look now?

beanz690

Reaction score
They have done nothing for me
Sorry to hear that, I'm hesitant to even ask my service rep as they always brush everything off. That crap always gets me in a really bad mood.

RamLife

Reaction score
I love my white truck but it makes me have second thoughts about getting another one because of all the rock chips. Especially because I baby my truck.

Users who are viewing this thread