*OFFICIAL Carven Exhaust 2019 RAM 1500 Cat-Back Group Buy*

Cmoore

I would love to get in on a group buy. I’m already considering pulling the trigger on my own.

Mgrandysr

I may be wrong but I think the demo was an etorque. I would be interested in the group buy as well but wouldn’t it just be easier to apply a code for the discount?

shauste

Do they have the Progressive for the '19 crew cab with 6'4" bed? I didn't see it on the site.

Joeyp

Good morning everyone,

My name is Ryan, I am the Director of Networking, Marketing, Logistics & Sales here at Carven Exhaust. Located in Sunny Southern California, Carven Exhaust strives to produce the highest quality craftsmanship in the industry. We are a close knit team of 8, that takes massive pride in our Made in the USA work. Everything is manufactured by hand and TIG welded by hand. Using 304ss on all direct replacement items and 409ss on universal products. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns.
Due to the high volume of requests, and thanks to the support of this forums community, we here at Carven Exhaust want to extend our kits at a discounted rate specific for a group buy(S) for users of this forum. Now this is the first time we have ever ran anything like this before, so the further we develop this program, the smoother and potentially more options we can have.

For the first few iterations of a group buys, we are going to be running one select kit at a time. So for example, This first one could be for

- 2019 RAM 1500 CARVEN EXHAUST CAT BACK WITH YOUR CHOICE OF TIP
-10 KITS CONFRIMED AND FULFILLED (privately invoiced direct with Ryan)
-AT A 17% DISCOUNT
-ALL SHIPPED AT ONCE (a kit will not be shipped until the 10th kit invoice is paid in full)

***EACH ITERATION WILL BE DIFFERENT DISCOUNT OPTIONS / PRODUCTS***

Feedback would be appreciated.

1. Arkansas Jeff
2Cptcrewk
3.NeedMo$
4.Speed9109
5.RamRk19
6.Mario77746
7.jakes1214
8.Laramie_2019
9.jscoc
10.RamMeToo
11. Hahny

***10/16/18 @1216hrs Group buy list is full. Please await your direct Message from me for further information.
***10/17/18 @0655hrs I will be sending the PM today before 1200 (pst) for your
EMAIL & SHIPPING INFORMATION ONLY ; AS WELL AS TIP CHOICE
-PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD INFORMATION, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PAY VIA THE INVOPICE DIRECTLY.
PLEASE COMMENT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST. AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE COMMENT, I WILL ADD YOU TO A SEQUENCE NUMBER.
Please add me

axial_pro

Is the vendor still active on this board? No replies for a long time now.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)