5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off road package without upgraded shocks?

AK11

Reaction score
Purchased a used ‘19 1500 Big Horn with the off road group and was looking at the original window sticker and under everything that comes with the OFG it doesn’t list the upgraded fromntor rear shocks. Did they just not include it on the sticker for some reason or was it somehow originally ordered without them?

Thanks!

Attachments

• 6A97BE7D-D632-4ACC-9EBC-F82F723CDB87.png
    6A97BE7D-D632-4ACC-9EBC-F82F723CDB87.png
    338.3 KB · Views: 65

Techguy2000

Reaction score
Go to this site and enter your VIN:

My 2020 ORP truck lists this under the optional equipment section, I would assume yours had it as well:

Front Extra HD Shock Absorbers
Rear Extra HD Shock Absorbers
Spring - Left Front
Spring - Left Rear
Spring - Right Front
Spring - Right Rear

Other than that you can crawl around, my springs had the factory white sticker with part number still attached and you could share that here or look it up if it's from the ORP.

AK11

Reaction score
Go to this site and enter your VIN:

My 2020 ORP truck lists this under the optional equipment section, I would assume yours had it as well:

Front Extra HD Shock Absorbers
Rear Extra HD Shock Absorbers
Spring - Left Front
Spring - Left Rear
Spring - Right Front
Spring - Right Rear

Other than that you can crawl around, my springs had the factory white sticker with part number still attached and you could share that here or look it up if it's from the ORP.
Everything showed up when I checked the vin there, thanks! Weird that they wouldn’t include that on the window sticker but as long as my truck actually has it I’m good.

corn

Reaction score
I noticed that too on a 20 Laramie that I'm looking at with the off road pkg. It's not on the sticker but if you build the truck on the website that option include the shocks.

Off-Road Group​

$795
  • 275/55R20 OWL All-Terrain Tires
  • Electronic Locking Rear Axle
  • Front Extra Heavy-Duty Shock Absorbers
  • Front Suspension Skid Plate
  • Fuel Tank Skid Plate
  • Full-Size Spare Tire
  • Hill Descent Control
  • "Off Road" Decals
  • Rear Extra Heavy-Duty Shock Absorbers
  • Steering Gear Skid Plate
  • Tow Hooks
  • Transfer Case Skid Plate

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
The window stickers are sort of vague. On the left it lists all the things the truck comes with as standard. On the right they list optional equipment that "may replace standard equipment" and list the options without much detail

JBV

Reaction score
i imagine if they put each and every nut and bolt with every feature and pkg on the window sticker it would paste up every square inch of windows in the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/