5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM power running boards.

Creep0321

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the OEM power running boards but cannot add them to my build on ram trucks.com because it says additional options (that I do not want) are required. Is it possible to order them and heave the dealer install them? And will they work with the UCONNECT 4C NAV? Thanks in advance, plan on placing an order today once I this situation and my Tonneau cover dilemma solved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Creep0321

Reaction score
Please delete this thread, my apologies.

Truckin

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the OEM power running boards but cannot add them to my build on ram trucks.com because it says additional options (that I do not want) are required. Is it possible to order them and heave the dealer install them? And will they work with the UCONNECT 4C NAV? Thanks in advance, plan on placing an order today once I this situation and my Tonneau cover dilemma solved.

I am not so much a fan of power running boards but to get other options I wanted on my Longhorn I was forced to take them...I am seriously considering removing them day of delivery and replacing them with the Mopar cast aluminum Ram boards. I know the dealer sells the factory power running boards for $1699 (parts only). My truck is expected to arrive sometime late January-If you are still looking for OEM power boards at that time, send me a message. Good luck!

taylorjj

Reaction score
I am looking to install a set of oem take-off boards from a 2019 Limited onto my 2019 longhorn. My local dodge dealer can't seem to find any info. Apparently my truck doesn't come with the wiring for the boards, has anyone been able to find wiring kit for these boards.

LNDRCKT

Reaction score
The wiring and control module comes with the kit. It will work with out the flash from the dealer you will just not be able to manually control them. I would recommend you look at the AMP boards. I had them on my 15’ Ram and I liked them better.

Users who are viewing this thread