5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM AUX switches for 1500?

Txy

Reaction score
I saw this aux panel in a video of the new 2500 with the 12 inch screen. Does anyone know if this would fit the 1500's with 8.4 inch screen? Can it be purchased FROM FCA? Screenshot_20190906-100213_YouTube.jpg

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've been following the 'upfitter switches' thread for a while and as of yet, not available that I'm aware of.

I'd like to see these also! much cleaner than overpriced s-pod switches ... I'm about ready to just build and release my own product at this point since other options are ridiculously overpriced for what they are

GraniteRam

Reaction score
I'm sure the panel will fit, but the plugs on the back would probably be the issue.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I've also not seen one of those panels on an air suspension equipped truck, makes me wonder how they would manage the up/down toggle into buttons; maybe 5 aux buttons instead of 6 if they allowed for the first column to be for air suspension control

Damion

Reaction score
If the panel is made for a 2500, they don't come with air suspension, so there wouldn't be a need for it.

On a 1500 having the aux panel, you'd also likely loose the tow/haul, traction control, and park sense functions as well.

Txy

Reaction score
What about the blank switch for non air suspension trucks? Can that switch be bought and used as an aux switch? I wanna get a winch and would only need one switch.

Users who are viewing this thread