5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now for something Completely Different . . .

Marusho

Reaction score
Nobody wants to see my truck, as there's nothing special about it and there are better photos on the FCA site.

For the record it is a white Longhorn crew cab, off-road and eTorque. I have 15 photos to post but the limit is 10. Here are 3 samples. To see all of them, view the PDF.

This truck has the aggressive 20" Falken all terrain tires. I was curious about what "full-size spare" I'd get. Turns out it is the same line and the same diameter, but is the 18" variety. One has to assume that when using the spare, the bad wheel & tire can be fitted to the spare tire carrier. Both tires weigh 18# and probably cost the same, so using the mismatched wheel was probably a cost-saving measure.

How did I make these photos? I put a very wide angle lens on my best camera and drove over it.

RAM-UNDERCARRIAGE (1).JPG RAM-UNDERCARRIAGE (9).JPG RAM-UNDERCARRIAGE (14).JPG LICENSE-PLATE-ETORQUE-75dpi.jpg

Attachments

• RAM-UNDERCARRIAGE-SMALL.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread