5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November incentives??

fish mojo

Reaction score
Looking like the same as October. Ram doesn’t make it easy to find and read. “Black Friday” looks like the theme.....

grinch72

Reaction score
Best incentives are always drying RAM Truck Month which I believe will be March of 2019. Don't quote me on that.

Predfan

Reaction score
Canada doesnt seem to have any incentives this month. I guess it gives me more time tosee what hits the lots. I was hoping for a good 0% finance month with a bit of cash.

Canada Mike

Reaction score
if you base it on the Ram build site there is less showing at the moment . Finance rate is now higher and not showing any rebates. I'm hoping this will be updated for the better as this will certainly put me on hold.

knightro84

Reaction score
The November incentives should show up today - they haven't posted yet. The 4.22% for 60 months they are showing right now is the standard Chrysler Capital rate. By tonight there should be the cash incentive, lease rate, and finance incentive posted.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
The November incentives should show up today - they haven't posted yet. The 4.22% for 60 months they are showing right now is the standard Chrysler Capital rate. By tonight there should be the cash incentive, lease rate, and finance incentive posted.
%4.22? Wow. That's pretty steep.
Glad I was able to snag the 0% / 36mo deal when they were doing that during the summer.

knightro84

Reaction score
That is not going to be the finance incentive, my guess is it will be 0% for 36 months again once it posts (I think the days of 0% for 60-72 months is done, especially on new model run vehicles). The 4.22% is the standard Chrysler Capital rate that you can use along with with the cash incentive, but most people can usually find better rates than that through credit unions.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
That is not going to be the finance incentive, my guess is it will be 0% for 36 months again once it posts (I think the days of 0% for 60-72 months is done, especially on new model run vehicles). The 4.22% is the standard Chrysler Capital rate that you can use along with with the cash incentive, but most people can usually find better rates than that through credit unions.
Right. Should be able to get 2.9 at a credit union. That's why I was surprised to see 4.22%

Predfan

Reaction score
so they just updated it its the same 8500 cash rebate but they increased the interest to 5.99% absolutely ridiculous

knightro84

Reaction score
Incentives appear to be the same as they were last month. $5,250 on big horn, $3,000 on Laramie, and $1,500 on Longhorn and Limited. The 0% for 36 months has $1,000 cash back with it and I don’t think I remember the 0% offer having any cash incentive with it, but I might be mistaken. I’m in the southeast.

mmhoium

Reaction score
My area Nov incentives appear to have gone up for the Laramie I have on order. Showing $3750 up from $3000. Midwest. If I'm reading it correctly.

knightro84

Reaction score
I actually just noticed they juiced the incentive on the 4x4 limited only (not the 2wd) from $1,500 to $3,000. Unfortunately Laramie is still $3,000 for me as that is what I have on order too.

BiLlYDeE

Reaction score
I actually just noticed they juiced the incentive on the 4x4 limited only (not the 2wd) from $1,500 to $3,000. Unfortunately Laramie is still $3,000 for me as that is what I have on order too.

Is that the November Factory Rebate, or something that one needs to qualify for?

knightro84

Reaction score
That is the rebate from Ram, so everyone qualifies. They are regional though, so the rebates in the northeast might be different than they are for me in the southeast.

BiLlYDeE

Reaction score
That is the rebate from Ram, so everyone qualifies. They are regional though, so the rebates in the northeast might be different than they are for me in the southeast.

I’m in NC and anticipate my ordered truck arriving by the end of the year. The dealer said that I have price protection if the $1,500 Factory Rebate goes down, but if it went up, I’d receive that instead. I hope this current rebate is still there in Dec (or January)!

BostonBlueRam

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how I can get the lease rebates online? I just see the retail cash ones, do you know if they apply if you plan on leasing? in NE we get 3k now for Limited 4x4 5'7Bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/