5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not able to view certain threads - “Access Restricted”

Majortom

Reaction score
I’m logged in and can view most all threads, but occasionally I’ll click on a thread and it’ll take me to a page that reports 5thgenrams.com Access Restricted.
Admins, why would this happen? And if it’s a setting from the thread poster which restricts who can view their thread, why would we see it on the forum list of threads if an individual we can’t view it?

shoeyjosh

Reaction score
There's some problems with the site. I was banned recently for no reason whatsoever. All my history and notifications were wiped clean. I've emailed them three times but they have not been able to give me a reason. I was given a generic warning to follow their policies. I'm still waiting for admin to respond. Step your game up!

Majortom

Reaction score
I’m not an admin or developer on these forums, so I can’t look at this without being given access. What @Brutal_HO mentioned is a great solution that will give admins what they need to look into it.
Thanks for the insight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/