5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Northern NJ: new Rebel

Mikeg

Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked up the truck on Friday off of a 2016 Laramie lease (loved that truck too). Crew cab / 5.7 bed, level 1 group with Nav, trailer package, etorque. Quieter on the road than my Laramie even with the rebel tires which was surprising. I think Dodge really did a nice job with these...was leaning towards another Ram to begin with. Personally I'm not a fan of the F-150's design (nothing against Ford, I have a Mustang), and wasn't all that impressed with the new Silverado. Waiting on my side steps to come in as well as the bed liner. Some real nice looking trucks on the forum.

202snowman

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. Just picked up the truck on Friday off of a 2016 Laramie lease (loved that truck too). Crew cab / 5.7 bed, level 1 group with Nav, trailer package, etorque. Quieter on the road than my Laramie even with the rebel tires which was surprising. I think Dodge really did a nice job with these...was leaning towards another Ram to begin with. Personally I'm not a fan of the F-150's design (nothing against Ford, I have a Mustang), and wasn't all that impressed with the new Silverado. Waiting on my side steps to come in as well as the bed liner. Some real nice looking trucks on the forum.
Welcome Mike. Love to see some pics of the truck and if you can, add the information on your truck to your signature like mine, so later on if you have questions, the members here will be able to see what options you have.

KJRam

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congratulations on the new rebel. Are you leasing that too?

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome.

Congratulations on a great looking and performing truck.

Being as your not to far from me, wondered if you plan to offroad the Rebel, or if it was the look of the Rebel you went after.

If you do offroad...please do share where you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online