5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noob from Louisiana working in Houston

JP-Limited

Reaction score
I’ve had an 07 Big Horn, 2011 Longhorn, and now the best of them all a 2019 Laramie Sport.

2dd61ae7e640591e699f90466c0b4dd7.jpg
870dcd6d15799ae7de06f31fce160252.jpg
bdc8a8fd11a7a4f9206f510fa01a1586.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hi! Also from LA, and just got the Laramie Sport too. Are you finding a lot of use for the Rambox? Kinda wish I had them, but there’s already plenty of storage anyway:)

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi! Also from LA, and just got the Laramie Sport too. Are you finding a lot of use for the Rambox? Kinda wish I had them, but there’s already plenty of storage anyway:)

I had the Ramboxes in my 2014 Outdoorsman and thought I would miss them on my Rebel, the crewcab/rambins are so much bigger I got all my stuff and still have room over inside my Rebel.

JP-Limited

Reaction score
That's cool, I'm originally out of Houma. I absolutely love the Rambox. I wanted it on my last Ram but it didn't work out. Anyway it was on my list of must haves for this one. Mine is set up for business on the passenger side (hard hat, gloves, steel toe boots, and a random tool bag) and the other side has cleaning supplies but on the weekends I usually ice down a few beverages

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's cool, I'm originally out of Houma. I absolutely love the Rambox. I wanted it on my last Ram but it didn't work out. Anyway it was on my list of must haves for this one. Mine is set up for business on the passenger side (hard hat, gloves, steel toe boots, and a random tool bag) and the other side has cleaning supplies but on the weekends I usually ice down a few beverages
Wow, nice to meet you! I’m a Houma girl. I hate taking the truck through the tunnel, it always looks like I’m about to scrape the side! And forget about downtown Main Street, I refuse to parallel park this monster lol. I stay in Houma since my family is here, but I work in Kenner.

Gmolah

Reaction score
I heard once in a youtube video that each ram box could hold 2 bags of ice and 120 beers, I still want to find out if that is true, lol

chad202

Reaction score
If yall know of anyone looking to buy 20" wheels/tires/lugs/tpms off my Laramie they are for sale. I'll take $900 for them. they have 6k miles.

JP-Limited

Reaction score
Wow, nice to meet you! I’m a Houma girl. I hate taking the truck through the tunnel, it always looks like I’m about to scrape the side! And forget about downtown Main Street, I refuse to parallel park this monster lol. I stay in Houma since my family is here, but I work in Kenner.
I was back in the Houma area visting this weekend actually. I didn't drive through the tunnel with this truck yet, I normally hit the twin span to avoid it and no way I'm parking this truck downtown lol.

JP-Limited

Reaction score
I heard once in a youtube video that each ram box could hold 2 bags of ice and 120 beers, I still want to find out if that is true, lol
That sounds like a challenge I will gladly accept! lol. Truthfully that doesn't sound like it would be nearly enough ice though and I'm not down with warm beer.

Users who are viewing this thread