5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noise from e-locker rear differential

Tones1975

Reaction score
I've noticed a noise from my rear end when I've got the e-locker engaged and the rear wheels spin in the snow. It sounds as though the locker isn't fully engaged or something; has anyone else experienced this with their trucks? I'm definitely going to get it looked at by the dealer but it's an intermittent problem so I'm not confident they'll be able to reproduce it.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've noticed a noise from my rear end when I've got the e-locker engaged and the rear wheels spin in the snow. It sounds as though the locker isn't fully engaged or something; has anyone else experienced this with their trucks? I'm definitely going to get it looked at by the dealer but it's an intermittent problem so I'm not confident they'll be able to reproduce it.

Hello Tones1975,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. Please be sure to keep us updated on your dealer’s findings. If we can be of any additional assistance throughout this process, we’d be happy to help.
Laura
RamCares

Tones1975

Reaction score
Hello Tones1975,
We are certainly sorry to hear about your recent concern. Please be sure to keep us updated on your dealer’s findings. If we can be of any additional assistance throughout this process, we’d be happy to help.
Laura
RamCares
Thanks. I'll be sure to post my results after the dealer looks it over.

RamCares

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll be sure to post my results after the dealer looks it over.

Hello Tones1975,
Thank you for following up with us here, we look forward to hearing from you.
Laura
RamCares

Users who are viewing this thread