5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No UConnect app showing in new truck

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
I picked up my new truck a few days ago from the dealer. When I go to the Apps screen, UConnect is not shown as one of the available apps. I think I've looked everywhere. Am I doing something wrong? Could the truck still be in some kind of demo mode? Thanks.

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
If you have an 8.4” with the matte bezel surround you don’t have it. Need the 8.4” with nav to have Uconnect. If you have the 12” it’s probably hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ClinchMountainRam

Reaction score
If you have an 8.4” with the matte bezel surround you don’t have it. Need the 8.4” with nav to have Uconnect. If you have the 12” it’s probably hiding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting, I assumed both 8.4 versions would have the UConnect App. At least I have Android Auto. Thanks for the info.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I picked up my new truck a few days ago from the dealer. When I go to the Apps screen, UConnect is not shown as one of the available apps. I think I've looked everywhere. Am I doing something wrong? Could the truck still be in some kind of demo mode? Thanks.
Not sure which app you are talking about. I don't have a uConnect app on mine and I have the NAV.

Users who are viewing this thread