5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No theme settings in the display menu.

wllmlutz

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I just bought a 2019 Big Horn and have a few friends with the same truck and noticed that my uconnect is different then theirs. They have more options than I do and I can't even change the theme on mine. Is there something that I am missing or maybe my version just doesn't offer that feature? The manual explains how to do it but the feature is not in the menu. I am thinking about resetting to default and see if that helps but thought I would ask this forum for advice before I go to the dealer. Thanks in advance for any help.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
You only get themes if you have navigation. It’s Crappy

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang that’s much different than the 21 and earlier models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossn2

Reaction score
The UC5 sucks IMHO.. I have a 22 and bunch of the so called features do not work. The Weather app does not work, the display automatically changes screens going down the road or freezes up with a black screen, there is no Sirus Travel Link services available so no gas prices for stations going down the road. The Send &Go feature from the Ram app does not work.. oh truck with 300 miles on it. I want my 19 Bighorn back

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Dang that’s much different than the 21 and earlier models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My '21 Laramie has themes. They look like the ones in jmt8706's post. I have mine set to the Limited theme right now.

Users who are viewing this thread