5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAM BRAND VEHICLE ORDER TRACKING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
I am thinking the tracker isn't updated. Was in production May 4 and still shows that. On the part below it shows an estimated delivery to the dealer June 7.

This happened to me too. When June 7th rolls around, if it hasn’t updated before then, it’ll update. Hopefully, you get a new date. Mine updated to TBD, it was May 28th before that.

73bfc241546b065564b2d413035faece.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way2QWK

Reaction score
I finally got someone at the dealer that knows something give me the correct VON. At least now I know the dealer actually ordered the truck. Looks like mine is still stuck in D after a month and a half.

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
I finally got someone at the dealer that knows something give me the correct VON. At least now I know the dealer actually ordered the truck. Looks like mine is still stuck in D after a month and a half.
This is both a blessing and a curse...I got my VON right away and now I do nothing except check 5 times a day- only to see the progress bar never move 😂.

It was ordered May 10, scheduled May 25th (almost 2 weeks ago) and still not in production yet (so I'm stuck in "D" status).

the_glassman

Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting the last two weeks like a kid on Christmas to see if the progress moves any. I guess I'll have to wait at least a couple more weeks before I see any progress.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Mine updated today. Just to tease me they change my ETA to dealer from June 22nd to June 23rd. 🤨

Dunga

Reaction score
Ordered last week my Limited. Today it’s finally popping up on the tracker as “scheduled for assembly”

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
Ordered last week my Limited. Today it’s finally popping up on the tracker as “scheduled for assembly”
That's extremely quick. Most of us had to wait 2 months or more just to get scheduled.

morrpar

Reaction score
The tracker can't find my truck. I would think it is in the system. I ordered it on 3/31/22 and got the VIN on 4/04/22. The dealer knows nothing and the tracker kindly says "check back later".
I can't complain many have waited longer. It would be nice to have an update, though.

The order number is the VON number, correct??

Thanks,

ManchuWarrior

Reaction score
The tracker can't find my truck. I would think it is in the system. I ordered it on 3/31/22 and got the VIN on 4/04/22. The dealer knows nothing and the tracker kindly says "check back later".
I can't complain many have waited longer. It would be nice to have an update, though.

The order number is the VON number, correct??

Thanks,
Correct

wallyuwl

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Original delivery date was yesterday. Now everything (built date, shipping, delivery) says TBD. Says it has been in production since May 4.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Original delivery date was yesterday. Now everything (built date, shipping, delivery) says TBD. Says it has been in production since May 4.
Wow. That’s frustrating. Seems to be so much crazy stuff going on. I won’t rest easy till I hear mine actually got delivered to the dealer.

whman

Reaction score
Anyone order an HD truck getting anywhere in the build process? I ordered on May 7th so I may be too soon.
Last I heard the Mexico plant was shut down and/or only running a single shift. I surely hope the internet is wrong with estimates out to 22 weeks.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 20

RamRamBamBam

Reaction score
Yesterday I got an email that my truck was in production with an estimated ship date of 7/7. This was reflected in the online tracker.

This morning I logged into the tracker again and it went back a step to scheduled, with no estimated ship date.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread